What is Companionship Care?
Companionship is the company of another person whom you enjoy spending time with such as your carefully matched Health Care Assistant.
Home visits by Angel Approved – Care at Home mean that you and your loved ones have peace of mind knowing that you have the company and support of a friendly and trusted Health Care Assistant. Whatever support you need, we match you with a Health Care Assistant to be your companion. They will share in your interests and accompany you in whatever you like to do whether that’s crafts, going for a walk, out for lunch or watching a football match. Having care at home can be a big adjustment and starting with a companionship service means that if a time comes when you need extra help, there is already someone you know and trust to provide care and support.
Companionship Care can:
- Help you or your loved one to keep active
- Make sure you or your loved one have company and someone to socialise with
- Help to build confidence in going outside the home
- Encourage participation in activities inside and outside the home
- Help families take a rest from caring with peace of mind